My Top 10 Marketing Tips
If you’re working on your 2021 marketing plan, there are a few things you must take into consideration, no matter what your business. To help, here are my top 10 marketing tips.
1. Plan ahead and work towards a goal – ad hoc marketing shows, and it can make you look quite unprofessional. Planning all of your activities with a focus on a specific goal will give you a better chance of success
2. Do your research – know your market, your customers and what your competitors are up to. Knowledge, after all, is power
3. Always keep your customers in mind – don’t do activities because you like the idea of them, do them because they will help you sell to your customers
4. Be consistent – don’t chop and change your messages, it will make it hard for your customers to connect with you
5. Track all of your marketing and measure the results. If something doesn’t work, that’s fine, but find out why and keep on improving
6. Only use the channels that will actually reach your customers
7. Think about your brand values and what you stand for. If your customers understand you, they’ll be more likely to trust you
8. Make sure every page of your website has a purpose and you’re doing nothing just for the sake of it
9. Have conversations on social media and avoid just broadcasting messages
10. Market to your existing customers as well as new ones
Whatever your 2021 plans, I hope you have lots of marketing success. And if you need any help or advice, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.